Today I am sharing with you the sesame oil chicken recipe. This is a delicious and easy to make dish. Most people relate sesame oil chicken to new mother because this is one of the dishes served during the confinement month after birth. Of cause I am not on confinement month! But I like the great taste of this dish. Alright, let’s see how to make sesame oil chicken. Enjoy!
Sesame Oil Chicken Recipe
- 8 chicken wings.
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic.
- 50 grams ginger. Cut into strips.
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil.
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce.
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce.
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce.
- 400 ml water.
- corianders for garnishing.
- Mix light soy sauce, dark soy sauce and oyster sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat up a wok at high heat with sesame oil.
- When oil is fully heated, add the ginger strips and stir fry for a while then add the garlic.
- Stir fry until aromatic and light brown.
- Add in chicken and stir fry for about 1 minute. Then add the sauce mixture and continue to stir fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add water and do a quick stir so that the sauce evenly cover.
- Cover the wok with lid and let the chicken cook at medium low heat for about 15 minutes or until the sauce thicken.
- Dish out and garnish with some corianders.