I like to eat scrambled eggs, and this is the reason I like McDonalds big breakfast meal. Scrambled eggs are soft and moist. You can eat the scrambled eggs without any add on as it is. However, it is also very nice to serve with some bacon and toast or bread. It’s a perfect choice for breakfast. You can also use it to make sandwiches. For me, I like to eat the scrambled eggs by adding some ground black pepper and a cup of coffee. 🙂
Scrambled eggs is a very simple dish to make. At the very basic, the only ingredient you need is egg. Of course, there is few variations way to make this recipe. Some recipes even adding milk as one of its recipes to make it creamy and moist.
In this recipe, you only need 2 eggs and some butter. That’s all you need. Without further ado, below are the instructions and let’s get started.
- 2 eggs 1/2 tablespoon
- salted butter
- Some ground black pepper. (This is optional)
- Crack the eggs in a small bowl and whisk it with a fork. Make sure you whisk it evenly but don’t over whisk.
- Melt the butter in a medium size non-stick pan over medium low heat. Make sure the butter is coated the whole pan.
- When the butter is starting bubbling, gently pour the whisked eggs to the center of the pan.
- Pay attention to the edge. Gently scramble your spatula around the edge when it started to set. This process will create a large soft curd.
- Continue this process until the entire eggs soft curd barely set and form the soft scrambled eggs.
- Quickly remove the scrambled eggs from heat and transfer it to a plat. Add some ground black pepper and serve immediately while it’s hot. You can also serve it with bread and bacon 🙂