No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe is a quick and easy recipe that combines all your favorite things in one place. More importantly it is a no bake recipe! I got this this recipe from my colleague. It was actually a peach cheesecake recipe. Just substitute the Oreo biscuits with a can of sliced peach in syrup will do.
This no bake Oreo cheesecake taste like an ice-cream and I love it so much! My kids love it too. So, make a no bake cheesecake today and enjoy it with your kids and family. I am sure it will make your day. Enjoy!
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
- 125 grams Oreo biscuits.
- 50 grams butter (melted over low heat with a saucepan).
- 100 grams digestive biscuit, crushed with a rolling pin or pounded finely. You may substitute it with Oreo biscuits.
- 500 grams Cream Cheese (room temperature).
- 60 grams caster sugar.
- 3 teaspoons Gelatine powder.
- 60 grams water.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- 1 cup whipping cream, lightly whipped.
- Roughly chop the Oreo biscuits. Set aside.
- Mix the crushed digestive biscuit and melted butter.
- Press into a round baking tin. Freeze it for at least 30 minutes.
- Dissolve 3 teaspoons of Gelatine with 60 grams of water over a low heat and let it cool. Set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer until totally incorporated, blended and smooth.
- Add in the gelatine mixture, lemon juice and whipped cream one at a time.
- Gently stir in the chopped Oreo biscuits with spatula.
- Lastly, pour the filling into the prepared pie crust in the round baking tin and freeze it for at least 2 hours or until set.
- You may also freeze it overnight. If left overnight, leave it to cool for 5 to 10 minutes before cutting with a sharp knife. Serve chilled.