Creamy Garlic Spaghetti is a simple one pot pasta recipe. I like spaghetti because it is a versatile food that goes with a variety of sauces and toppings. You can simply prepare spaghetti by tossing it with garlic, olive oil and heave cream. What’s more it is a healty food with a dietary source of vitamins, minerals and fiber. This creamy garlic spaghetti is indeed an easy pasta recipe for people who are busy with daily routines. It is especially true to all moms that busy sending their kids to school, clean, shop and make dinner for the family. I hope you like my recipe and enjoy! 🙂
Creamy Garlic Spaghetti Recipe
- 350 grams spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Lemon wedges
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook spaghetti according to instruction. Drain the spaghetti once cooked.
- Heat up a skillet with the olive oil and butter.
- Add garlic and stir fry to fragrant or slightly browned, then add heavy cream and chicken broth.
- Add the salt and ground black pepper, then stir to blend well.
- Lower the heat before adding the cooked spaghetti and stir to combine well so that spaghetti is fully coated and sauce is simmering.
- Top the spaghetti with parsley. Squeeze some lemon juice on the spaghetti before serving.