Roasted Potatoes. I love potatoes. I guess most people likes potatoes. There are so many ways of preparing potatoes and baking or roasting is one of the easiest options. In my earlier post, I made the oven baked potato wedges. This time I roasted the potatoes with different way. I cut slits on the potatoes like a accordion. It is so easy and you should try it.
Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- 3 small potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 180 °C.
- Cut slits on the potatoes, do not cut through.
- Place the potatoes in a baking sheet and brush with the olive oil and melted butter.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with salt, black pepper and parley leaves.
- Roast the potatoes for 1 hour, basting the oil mixture at 30 minute interval.
- Serve immediately after roasting.