Moist Banana Cake is a cake that is made with mashed banana. It is moist and sweet. My wife has long requested me to bake this cake for her. The sweet taste and moist texture really melt her heart. She loves it so much! This is the second time I bake this cake and it tastes much better than my first attempt. Moist banana cake is just right for using up those very ripe bananas. Next time, don’t throw away those very ripe or overripe bananas. Use up them to make the moist banana cake for your family. I am sure they would love it very much. 🙂
Moist Banana Cake Recipe
- 128 grams banana (mashed)
- 102 grams sugar
- 98 grams egg
- 128 grams all purpose flour
- 4 grams baking powder
- 3 grams baking soda
- 40 grams fresh milk
- 59 grams corn oil
- 40 grams unsalted butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 180 °C.
- In a small bowl, mix fresh milk, corn oil and melted butter. Set aside.
- Sift all purpose flour, baking powder and baking soda together. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix egg and sugar. Then beat the mixture until fluffy.
- Add flours mixture in 2 additions. Mix just to combine and form a smooth thick paste.
- Add mashed banana and mix just to combine.
- Add fresh milk, corn oil and butter mixture in 3 additions and mix well.
- Pour the batter into the non-stick tube pan and bake for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Upon removing the cake from the oven, gently hit the pan on a flat surface. This is to release the hot air from the cake.