Mocha Cookies recipe. Coffee is one of the most popular drinks in the world. It is a must have drink to me everyday. For breakfast or for teatime. It would be wonderful if coffee can be added to our food. Yes, you can. Today, I am sharing the mocha cookies recipe. It is a coffee flavored cookies. This is an easy to make cookies and try it out today. Enjoy! 🙂
Mocha Cookies Recipe
- 140 grams plain flour
- 60 grams icing sugar
- 0.5 gram salt
- 30 grams egg white
- 80 grams unsalted butter
- 6 grams Nescafe coffee powder (mix with 1 table spoon of water)
- Preheat oven to 180 °C and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, icing sugar and salt until light and fluffy with a stand mixer or hand mixer.
- Add the egg in 2 additions and beat until incorporated.
- Add in Nescafe coffee and mix well.
- Sift in plain flour to the butter and egg mixture. With a spatula, mix just until incorporated.
- Place a nozzle tip into piping bag and fill in the dough.
- Squeeze and pipe the dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. When piping the dough, pipe it in a coil shape. Leave enough rooms in between each pastry.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the edges are just beginning to brown.