Lemongrass BBQ Chicken Wings recipe. I found this recipe while I am browsing the facebook. This recipe appeared on my facebook news feed and immediately attracted my attention. The picture is taken so well that it looks so delicious and irresistible! By the way, this recipe is by Rasa Malaysia. It is one of my favourite cooking website.
If you are about to organize a BBQ event, I highly recommend you to try this recipe. The preparation is so easy and simple. No complicated process. The aroma and flavour released from the lemongrass made it so fragrant. The combination of fish sauce, honey and black pepper made it taste good as well. So, try it today and enjoy!
Lemongrass BBQ Chicken Wings Recipe
Source from Rasa Malaysia
- 6 medium size chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons grated lemongrass
- 2 stalks lemongrass (pounded)
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely cracked black pepper
- Use a grater to grate the white part of the lemongrass, about 2 tablespoons.
- Keep the rest of the lemongrass and cut into 4-inch length. Use the back of a knife to pound and smash the lemongrass to release its aroma and flavor.
- Rinse the chicken wings with cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Transfer the wings to a big Ziploc bag and add all the ingredients inside.
- Combine everything well and make sure that the wings are nicely coated with the fish sauce and lemongrass mixture. Let it marinate in the fridge overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350F or 180C and bake until the surface turned brown. Serve immediately.
- If you have a grill, fire up the grill and grill the wings until they turn golden brown and nicely charred on both sides.